SOX, HIPAA, GDPR? Don't worry. We've got your back.
- SOC 2 Type 2 Report - Upon request, we provide clients our annual
SOC 2 Type 2 Report prepared
by an external auditor in accordance with the guidelines established by AICPA.
- SOX - If you are required to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, our risk and compliance manager
will help you prepare for your SOC 1 or SOC 2 audit with any information your auditor may require about our controls, system, or
- HIPAA - CLARIFIRE can be used to process protected health information (PHI), qualifying us as a business
associate under HHS rules. So we designed our security and trust services controls to conform fully to HIPAA.
- GDPR - If you collect data from European residents, you are required to comply
with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our security and trust services controls are
mapped to GDPR requirements to help you demonstrate compliance.
- New Privacy Legislation - The California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) takes effect January 1st and other states have similar legislation in the works. We are monitoring the quickly changing regulatory environment
and updating our internal policy and procedures documents to stay ahead of the game. With Clarifire you can rest assured you’ll be fully compliant.
CLARIFIRE is truly "BRIGHTER AUTOMATION®."